Friday, May 14, 2010

Would've been nice...

Well, I guess I need to read more carefully. I didn't realize we were supposed to be making a blog post for every week of the semester. I guess it would have been nice to be reminded every once in a while, but that's water under the bridge.

Anyways - I know we could take the time to make up blog posts for all of the ones we've missed, but in the short period I have to be doing this I can't really think about much that I could write about. So I'm willing to lose some points towards my total grade by making this one blog post rather than pulling 7 weeks worth of information out of the back of my brain. Let's be honest - I don't want to write things that are meaningless because I need to fill space.

So as I said, here's my statement saying I'm willing to lose some points because of this. I would've liked some more clarity on the blog posting because I had thought we only needed to post blogs when we were told or if we felt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment